RV insurance can protect your motorhome, travel trailer, camper and even your horse trailer. Let Optima Group Insurance help you select the right coverage for your RV needs and get a great price at the same time.
Recreational Vehicle Insurance
Liability coverage provides you with bodily injury and property damage coverage, medical payments, uninsured coverage, and more.
Take care of your loved ones after you’re gone. Life insurance disbursement can help with:
- You may be able to choose how your Comprehensive and Collision coverage will be settled in the event of a covered total loss. Options tailored to your needs can include:
- Stated Value – market value/actual cash value of the RV
- Agreed Value – the insured amount, regardless of the current market value
- Replacement Cost – replace your insured RV with a new RV that is most like it
- Personal Effect Coverage provides replacement cost for damage or loss to items normally used with your RV when physical damage coverage is selected
- Some policies include Roadside Assistance, which has you covered 24/7 in the event of a breakdown or accident. Some will even allow you to upgrade the coverage to include lodging, transportation, and meal coverage if needed.